Friday, December 14, 2018

Humari sunday story

Aaj sunday h yrr q mujhe jaldi utta rhe ho aap log aese humlog ya chhote bolte h sunday yani full day musti enjay  but , 
 good time use for me and u ,
 They are  not forget me  ,  getup and doiing u every work on time becouse evry day same 
Enjoy .work..........
Hi good mornig happy sunday yrr
Have a nice day 
Frnd-how are u
I-fn yr nd u?
.frnd-how m also fn thank u ask me 
Then  today what's you plan
I-Nothing because its very lazy day so  i m fully day take sleep bye
Frnd-how noooooon get up .. I-Nothing good 
Why where your
I
Just stop go bye
Frnd-how noooooon hurry up go to ready yrr so today enjoy ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿš•✈️✈️๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฒ
Noo....๐Ÿคฐ
๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ขI-Nothing why ok fn im comming☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️๐Ÿ’ƒ

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOOD MORNING SMS

status

MORE THING IN LIFE  BUT EDUCATION IS NOT IN MY LIFE SO  MY life  IS ZERO  @GOOD MORNING@ I THINK NOT GOOD  THINK ABOUT  ANY PERSON&...

Good Night sms