Monday, January 14, 2019

How long do doves live in captivity

I had a dove, and the    sweet dove died, And i have throught it died of grieving 
oh, what  could it  grieve for?  its feet were tied with a silken thread of my own hand's weaving sweet little red feet !why should you died?
 why would you leave me , sweet bird why?
 You liv'd alone in the forest tree,
Why pretty thing would you not live with me?
 I kissed you oft  and gave you while peas;
Why not live sweetly as in the green tress ?






Rising Star: Bill Gates watched his first company crumble: Bill Gates is now one of the world’s wealthiest individuals, but he didn’t earn his fortune in a straight line to success. Gates e...



No comments:

Post a Comment

GOOD MORNING SMS

status

MORE THING IN LIFE  BUT EDUCATION IS NOT IN MY LIFE SO  MY life  IS ZERO  @GOOD MORNING@ I THINK NOT GOOD  THINK ABOUT  ANY PERSON&...

Good Night sms