Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Mere life ka weakness one collage girl story


                                 Dream One Girl 


My weakness point is English communication
Any body no help . How to improve communication.
The I desire to I make strong own communication.
Tomorrow 1 Aug 2019 My first interview is BPO company
BPo (Bussiness process outsourcing)
It's customers support companies
And in this company .If you want to work .Your English communication is very strong .Not poor 
But this time my  English language is medium not fulent .and  I  not accept poor language  make it strong  Enough language so work in Boo sector works and but  carrier field is IT . Unfortunately not successful so change other are I do try work and stay that post ...
Back to matter . This job is need to me because I sit home not like and learn new things technology and others company like. Works how do new works.







No comments:

Post a Comment

GOOD MORNING SMS

status

MORE THING IN LIFE  BUT EDUCATION IS NOT IN MY LIFE SO  MY life  IS ZERO  @GOOD MORNING@ I THINK NOT GOOD  THINK ABOUT  ANY PERSON&...

Good Night sms